Doctors and pharmacists zone

Intellectual Disabilities (ID) and Pervasive Developmental Disorders (PDD)

Your HSSC offers several services to people affected by intellectual deficiency or developmental disabilities and their families. 


When dedicated services are required, the HSSC will refer people to the Centre de réadaptation en déficience intellectuelle et en troubles envahissants du développement (CRDI-TED) Community services can also be offered. 


For more information

CLSC de Pierrefonds: 514-626-2572 

CLSC du Lac-Saint-Louis: 514-697-4110 


Other community agencies are also present in the West Island. For more information: West Island Community Resource Centre.