The Centre intégré universitaire de santé et de services sociaux de l’Ouest-de-l’Île-de-Montréal (CIUSSS ODIM) became a duly constituted organization on April 1, 2015. It is composed of the following establishments:
- The West Island Health and Social Services Centre
- The Centre de santé et de services sociaux de Dorval-Lachine-LaSalle
- The West Montreal Readaptation Centre
- The Batshaw Youth and Family Centre
- The Douglas Mental Health University Institute
- The Grace Dart Extended Care Centre
- St. Mary’s Hospital
To ensure real integration of services provided to the population, each CIUSSS:
- is at the core of a Réseau Territorial de Services (RTS);
- is responsible for ensuring the delivery of healthcare services to the population in its health and social service territory, including the public health aspect;
- takes on populational responsibility towards the population in its health and social services territory;
- oversees the organization of services and complimentary services in its territory as part of its multiple missions, according to the needs of the population and its territorial realities.
HEALTH NETWORK REORGANIZATION
For any questions regarding the network reorganization, consult the website of the Ministère de la santé et des services sociaux.
Should you have any questions concerning services on the West Island of Montréal, please call the MWI IUHSSC Info Line at 514-630-2123 or contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org